Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Information Review and Release Analyst position in support of a dynamic business office
Communication and the ability to work across organizations is critical. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a combination of Review, Research, Case Management, and ad hoc tasks; applying critical thinking skills to a high volume of reviews varying in complexity while recommending process improvements to meet Customers’ needs and mission requirements.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
Administer the prepublication review of official and nonofficial publications including manuscripts and historical reviews.
Coordinate and collaborate with other members for review and release.
Review documents to identify and redact information that is sensitive while making decisions regarding alternative language to ensure that the documents are acceptable for release.
Review employment histories and coordinate reviews with specific representatives
Build rapport and communicate with requesters to meet reasonable deadlines and provide accurate responses.
Provide support for ad hoc requirements as needed to include intermittent support to our production team when needed.
Be adaptable and flexible in a dynamic environment.
· A bachelor’s degree and/or high school diploma and 6+ years of experience specific to the skills listed
· Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Customer
Labor Category: Information Review and Release Analyst
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary: Up to $95,000.00 per year
Core Hours: 9am to 4pm
Location: Herndon VA
Proficiency in using the Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and provide exemplary customer service.
Exceptional research capabilities and ability to think critically.
Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment focused on detail and high productivity with quality being paramount
Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in our outstanding compensation and benefits package. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their Benefit Dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
- Medical – United Health Care (UHC) (multiple plan options)
- Dental – United Concordia (UC) Flex Plan
- Vision – Vision Service Plan Insurance Co (VSP) Signature Plans
- Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud
– Cisco, Microsoft, and Google
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RK-712-TR
If you would like to complete a detailed B4Corp Job application, please do so using this form:
This form will help us find you the best position quicker.
B4Corp is an EEO and e-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit b4corp.com.