Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Software Developer for a technical development program supporting the customer’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Software Engineer will work with a large team of developers, software engineers and data engineers.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
Knowledge/experience with the development of Cloudformation scripts to generate network and application
infrastructure in a repeatable fashion
Ability to write custom scripts to install and configure code in EC2 instances
Experience with Python.
Develop Java and Python applications that leverage Neo4j and Elasticsearch
Ability to Implement NodeJS PM2 for application monitoring and resiliency
Utilized SAFe agile techniques to manage workload
Leverage Amazon Web Services
Experience creating RESTful API
Labor Category: Software Developer
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary: Up to $300,000.00 per year
Core Hours: 9am to 4pm
Location: Reston VA
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Typically requires BS degree and relevant experience as the following
Full Perf- 3-6 years
Expert- 11-16 years
Must have experience with Java, Springboot, Python and the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, or Rundeck
Experience with Jrandle is preferred
Certification – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in our outstanding compensation and benefits package. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their Benefit Dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
- Medical – United Health Care (UHC) (multiple plan options)
- Dental – United Concordia (UC) Flex Plan
- Vision – Vision Service Plan Insurance Co (VSP) Signature Plans
- Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud
– Cisco, Microsoft, and Google
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LF-SC-34
If you would like to complete a detailed B4Corp Job application, please do so using this form:
This form will help us find you the best position quicker.
B4Corp is an EEO and e-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit b4corp.com.