Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Platform Hosting Engineer- Nutanix
Build on existing globally dispersed hosting platform to enhance hosting services and automation for future deployments and site migrations.
Develop the Global Hosting Platform hosted on Nutanix software further to other core enterprise environments (domains) to enhance hosting services and migration in the other domains
Extend Ansible automation to provide end to end virtual machine provisioning on existing global hosting Nutanix platform
Revise and maintain system configurations and infrastructure build out document.
Comply with IT governance architecture standards and customer guidelines
Provide Operations and Maintenance support for the new hosting platform solutions.
Develop and implement existing and future ICE, AWS, Cloud, and NGFA requirements (e.g. automation via orchestration, node clustering, Field O&M, service monitoring, etc)
Align Field and WMA hosting architecture and technologies
Collaborate and communicate with internal and external service providers partners in support of Projects and Programs
Communicate to both technical and non-technical audience
Monitor the performance pf Field Systems and analyze the metrics produced to identify areas of improvement and report potential anomalies
Emergency after hour engineering support as needed
Potential to travel to Field sites in support of PHSB projects
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated on the job experience with multiple hypervisor to include VMware, Hyper V, and AHV
Demonstrated on the job experience with HCI deployments, transitions from legacy platforms and sustainment maintenance/administration (preferably Nutanix)
Demonstrate on the job experience with globally dispersed hosting platforms across network-constrained environments.
Demonstrated on the job experience with DevOps practices
Demonstrated on the job experience with enabling and implementing full automation of remote HCI platforms builds and configurations over the wire.
Ability to test, and deploy custom infrastructure as code using various tools such as Jenkins, Github, Ansible, Powershell.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of Windows technology and emerging capabilities (e.g. DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, Windows 10, Windows 2016/2019/2022 Servers, etc
Certs: MCSE, MCSA, MCTS or MCA
CORE HOURS: 0800-1600
Technical familiarity with FSA, RSA2, and AEGIS hosting platforms
Proficiency with configuration management tools
Expert understanding of Dev Ops practices and ability to engineer within an agile framework
Demonstrate experience with documenting concepts of operations and standards of practice for tiered maintenance support.
Demonstrate experience with Nutanix applications and concepts such as Nutanix Flow, Move, Prism or Project
Significant experience preparing technical documentation requirements and design) for complex systems
Demonstrate on the job experience with object and oriented programming
Technical familiarity with AEGIS hosting platforms.
Experience with VMware vRealize Suite
Experience with VMware vSphere 6.0+
Experience with hyper Converged infrastructure and or software defined data center technologies
Previous experience working with a team of contract resources
TDY or PCS experience
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-433