Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Develop, maintain, and enhance applications on the ServiceNow platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CSM, SPM>PPM, APW (now SPW), CMDB, ITOM/ITAM, ATF, DevSecOps, HRSD, Service Portal, Change Management, Incident Management, Custom Development, etc.
You will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit test, hold code reviews, check in code, and help to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll out of new applications and modules and configure application UI, workflow, and API.
Create, maintain configuration management on the ServiceNow platform in all environments.
Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow Administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
Closely collaborate and work directly with a Technical Development Team, in addition to Program, Project, and Functional Team Members, to complete development.
Participate in monthly-to-quarterly Client and Project Team engagements held in-person at local offices such as Reston or Chantilly, VA for Client engagement, All Hands Sessions, Team Luncheons, etc.
Confer with Mission Partners to define their information technology goals and advise in the re-engineering of business processes to meet those goals.
Provide expertise in standards and validations (e.g., ISO 9000).
Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
Act as key coordinator between multiple Project Teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of re-engineering efforts.
Champion awareness training and implementation of business processes.
Develop process documentation, testing, workflows, and work plans.
Lead workflow presentations to leadership and Mission Partners as required.
Coordinate with multiple departments within and outside of the customers organization to accomplish project tasks.
Independent self-starter and proactive at developing solutions and solving business problems using ServiceNow.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Bachelors degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
Extensive ServiceNow experience.
ServiceNow developer certification, preferably Certified System Administrator (CSA).
Understanding of best practices across both commercial and federal sectors as it relates to workflow and process management.
Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners.
Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Fully capable with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook).
Ability to estimate work effort requirements efficiently and appropriately.
Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
Experience in scrum and agile frameworks for development to include task management, performing stand-ups and sprint reviews, gathering requirements, and creating documentation.
Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
Configuration Management experience.
Configuration Management certifications.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Other ServiceNow certifications.
Graphics design or UX/UI design experience.
Experience in HTML/CSS and Jelly scripting.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CL5