Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Provide dedicated full-stack development support to new and existing internal and external web platforms.
Maintain websites of varying web technologies and different code bases.
Use the Linux command line to perform routine software upgrades.
Work independently with clients and receive taskings through several points of contact.
Provide demonstrations of new features and functionality to the customer.
Provide documentation and assist program management with deliverable tracking.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science).
TS/SCI Clearance with Poly (US Citizenship required).
5+ years experience of software development in relation to web.
4+ years experience with Apache.
4+ years experience in any version of Linux.
5+ years experience developing in PHP.
5+ years experience managing MySQL or MariaDB databases.
Experience using and developing for at least one content management system (i.e. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, SharePoint).
Strong knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines.
Familiarity with REST design principles.
Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable code.
Experience integrating front-end content with REST or HTTP APIs.
Extensive experience with Git source code management system.
Ability to break large tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces.
Experience working in Agile environments.
Masters Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science).
Experience designing wireframes and/or full mockups.
Back-end experience, including NOSQL Database Management, AWS Lambda development, and AWS API Gateway configuration experience.
Experience working in both commercial and C2E AWS environments.
OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect or SAML experience.
Experience working with the US Web Design System and Material Design patterns and principles.
Good understanding of configuring CI/CD Pipelines.
In-depth knowledge of validation by government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CL4