Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an Audio Visual Information Specialist! You will be responsible for designing, developing, and creating innovative concepts and ideas to enhance all visual aspects of the company or client brand. This will include all external and internal communications, and advertising and promotional materials to include literature, print, multimedia, and social media marketing, web applications, presentations, videos, and similar graphics applications. You will also be involved in the planning, designing and preparation of artwork (audio, video and visual), as well as strategy and conceptualization of new designs
‘ Research, acquiring, edit and produce commercial broadcast-quality video and audio informational materials for use on web and traditional media platforms.
Identify and select newsworthy events.
Produce radio, television and documentary scripts, narrations, public service announcements, and spot announcements.
Acquire still digital images, edits images; create photo story and multiple page documents using advanced layout and design techniques that combine elements of digital graphic and design techniques with the use of vector, raster and desktop publishing.
Prepare sets to include the positioning of lights, cameras, sound, properties and personnel, and ensuring special audio and video effects are used effectively.
Edit final video products shot in sequence and/or out-of-sequence to ensure continuity, effectiveness of action and dialogue or narrative, using industry standard digital editing
Maintain productive working relationships with staff in other communications.
Assist in developing and producing content for new and emerging communication vehicles, such as blogs, audio, video, and online publications.
Select associated visual material as necessary and available.
Maintain organization’s library of audio and video products.
Design, develop, debug, and implement new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements.
Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $140,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors degree in a related field, from an accredited institution
7+ years of relevant experience
Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Understanding of and ability to apply the principles of layout and design of photographic projects using industry standard software, with an emphasis on Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium software and hardware for layout, editing, and producing final multimedia products
Knowledge of end-to-end production of professional video and audio materials (e.g. conception, design, execution, finishing/editing, and distribution/publishing)
Knowledge of copyright laws applicable to visual information production
Working knowledge of other desktop publishing software (e.g. Corel Ventura, Talisma Knowledgebase)
Working knowledge of other graphics or photo imaging software (e.g. CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Corel Paint Shop)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CL2