Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst for our litigation team. This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office. This position requires for the individual to oversee the declassification of documents related to litigation cases (i.e. civil or criminal cases). The successful applicant must be detail oriented with the ability to record the chronological order of events from beginning to end. These cases are sensitive in nature and must be handle with strict confidentiality. This position requires the analyst to organize documents in preparation for legal counsel to review and the documents must be properly recorded with accuracy. This person will act as a liaison for Other Government Agencies (OGA’s) involved in the process and conduct desktop research and analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or determine if the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released. The individual will provide the rationale for redaction actions on the electronic version of the documents using codes provided in the customers declassification guide, provide recommendations regarding the release of the documents for customer approval, and record decisions in the customers systems. This person will determine if a record contains Other Government Agency (OGA) equities and requires external referral or if the record requires non-routine handling and they will manage the referral process. They will be responsible for organizing documents in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder. They will research previous declassification/release decisions as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency and provide feedback to the customer.
Labor Category: Information Review and Release Analyst
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary: Up to $125,000.00 per year
Core Hours: 9am to 4pm
Location: Herndon VA
• Strong analytical (reviewer), problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Must have knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive
• Strong knowledge of the community with analytical skills background is required
• Knowledge of legal terminology – such as used in the role of paralegal, police enforcement, security or court systems
• Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
• Strong multitasking ability, adaptable, and flexible skills.
Knowledge of customer culture and requirements.
• A bachelors’ degree 3 + years of relevant experience or high school diploma and 6+ years of experience specific to the skills listed
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the customer.
• Hours of coverage are from 6 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday; 40 hour work week.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in our outstanding compensation and benefits package. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their Benefit Dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
- Medical – United Health Care (UHC) (multiple plan options)
- Dental – United Concordia (UC) Flex Plan
- Vision – Vision Service Plan Insurance Co (VSP) Signature Plans
- Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud
– Cisco, Microsoft, and Google
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RK-436-02
If you would like to complete a detailed B4Corp Job application, please do so using this form:
This form will help us find you the best position quicker.
B4Corp is an EEO and e-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit b4corp.com.