Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
· Demonstrated experience program management and system integration managing successful IT complex programs; facilitating and participating in meetings and information sessions; coordinating IT program schedules; creating/distributing minutes and action items; tracing action items for successful completion.
· Demonstrated experience preparing program plans and reports, to include budget spend plans.
· Demonstrated experience analyzing functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities and translating to IT requirements.
· Demonstrated experience preparing technical proposals for presentation to engineering review boards for approval.
· Demonstrated experience evaluating cloud strategy and services, and selecting appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an capability based on given requirements.
· Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining various network environments, including modern/current cloud environments.
· Demonstrated experience building current technology servers and workstations: providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination, and maintaining to current workstation and server operating system and software updates/patching versions.
· Demonstrated experience providing the best possible cyber defense capability to protect the customers IT assets from all manner of cyber threats, attacks, and exploitation.
· Demonstrated experience planning, designing, testing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining an organization’s computer and network security architecture, infrastructure, policies, and procedures; experience designing, implementing, and achieving approval to operate for IT systems.
· Demonstrated experience leading Scrum Teams in using Agile methodology and leveraging scrum practices to deliver high quality products and services to customers.
· Demonstrated experience organizing and communicating both verbally and written to include editing documents for varied audiences and senior level executives.
· Demonstrated experience composing technical documents including users manuals, training materials, installation guides, troubleshooting guides, and reports
· Demonstrated experience reviewing network requirements to assess enterprise options, impact, network performance, and providing advice on the most practical and cost-beneficial approach for customer consideration.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating, reviewing, and integrating the deliverables of information and technology architects into cohesive solutions, roadmaps, and integrated deliveries and architectures.
· Demonstrated experience organizing and structuring solutions of complex challenges, including the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, assess risks and develop mitigation strategies, manage schedules, and the development of contingency plans.
· Demonstrated experience briefing customers, stakeholders, and management (at various levels) on enterprise program capabilities and statuses.
· Demonstrated experience with cloud services and infrastructure.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -BV36090