Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking for a pro-active Senior level Cloud Architect and Engineer with a broad range of skills to deploy and manage the Idemia MBSS search software in our intelligence customer environment. This person will aid in every part of the delivery cycle, from engagement with senior customers to software development as a forward-deployed member of Agile teams.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
– Leverage knowledge and skills associated with the Idemia MBSS biometric search product
– Leverage knowledge and skills associated with cloud-first and AWS native architectures.
– Leverage knowledge and skills associated with AWS Console, CLI, and Manage Services
– Utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as code in an automated fashion
– Implement DevSecOps including auto-scaled architectures for rebuilds
– Use knowledge for IT systems to include, but not limited to;
– Linux baselines: CentOS and Ubuntu, Bash Scripting and hardening protocols
– Micro-Services: building decoupled systems, utilizing RESTful endpoints and lightweight systems
– Data Management: landing zones, data lakes, and data movement restrictions for security
– Development: Modern coding principles, continuous integration pipelines, and automation-first implementations
– Security: understanding of information security postures for members of the Intelligence Community, engineering of secure solutions, and experience providing security documentation
– Operations: continuous deployments, rip and replace architectures, dynamic monitoring, and quick-response operations up-time
– CI/CD tools: Git and Jenkins
– Experience with the Idemia MBSS biometric search product
– Significant experience with cloud-first and AWS native architectures
– Significant experience with AWS Console, CLI, and manage services utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as a code in an automated fashion
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
Candidate must have BS degree with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
– AWS certifications, like associates and developer
– At least 2 years of C2S experience
– Demonstrated experience of the following;
– Serverless architectures and implementations
– Big data solutions for data lake implementations (Elasticsearch)
– Managing complex customer relationships and requirements gathering
– Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
– Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RID-120